Our residents enjoy:
(Services included for all residents)
Individualized care plan that is directed by resident's personal physician and monitored by our Resident Care Coordinator and staff.
- Monitoring of vital signs, blood pressure, and weight - monthly or as ordered by physician.
- Assistance with daily medicines by our Licensed Medication Technicians.
- Administer eye drops, topical ointments, nebulizer treatment, assistance with oxygen diabetic checks and insulin injections.
- Pharmaceutical review of each resident's medication and treatment plan.
Scheduling and transportation to annual physician well-checks and additional appointments if needed with St. Andrews Resident Care Associate escort.
- Coordinate and monitor outside services such as Hospice
and Home Health which provide physical, occupational, speech therapy and selective skilled nursing for rehabilitation from illness or injury.
- No additional charge for special monitoring after hospitalization, surgery or illness.